Friday 2 May 2008 at 0:20
Quote from Zoloom:
The POLScriptCreator's 0.2 version is out, in late (because of exams) but better late than never. I announced it as a major version, it's more or less true. It implements the first version of the assistant, which allows you to really make a script without knowing anything to bash.
The assistantThis assistant is going to be more "design" and more complete (tab system, more options, etc...) in a near future. It's currently able to create scripts to install a game with CD(s), with a client to be downloaded on the net as well as with a installer stored localy, on your hard drive. It's usable but remains still perfectible.
What's new- When saving your script, the default directory is now your home directory (i.e /home/user) instead of the path to POLSC.
- The functions' windows disappear when the function is added the the source code.
- "Total steps number" field added for the "presentation" function
- Generally, the different windows' sizes were enlarged
- A new system for files opening (faster and more respectfull of the encodage)
- The online help links to the new scripters' documentation
- The "new script" assistant
- Undo/Do again function added but not yet very powerful
I need your opinions about the assistant (things to add, to fix) it will help me to know what the scripters want precisely.
Thank you for your fidelity,
Have a good day on PlayOnLinux
There are no comments yet. Feel free to post yours