You are here > News
Friday 6 March 2009 at 18:43
Here is PlayOnLinux version 3.4
- The manual installation will suggest you to open winecfg before each installation; allowing you to configure your profile as you want.
- The repository is automatically updated when it is changed. Therefore the button "update repository" will no longer appear on the tool bar.
- The "Automatic Execution" button has been moved to the Tool menu.
- POL_SetupWindow_prefixcreate was causing problems and so has been rewritten. The former version allowed to fix some issues in the Program Files so it has been kept under the name : POL_SetupWindow_oldprefixcreate will allows to create functional prefixes on older versions of Wine.
- The changelog will not be displayed when an application is launched
PS: A new version of the website will be coming soon
||Friday 13 March 2009 at 8:06
Post a comment