Monday 28 May 2012 at 2:47 (0 comments)
Sunday 27 May 2012 at 23:15 (2 comments)
Saturday 26 May 2012 at 4:26 (0 comments)
Wine 1.5.5 is now available into PlayOnLinux and PlayOnMac!
You can read release note here: http://www.playonlinux.com/w/wine-1.5.5
Here are some information about the build :
- Linux i386 building started at Fri, 25 May 2012 21:30:35 0200
- Linux i386 building finished at Fri, 25 May 2012 23:07:48 0200
- Mac OS X i386 building started at Fri, 25 May 2012 23:12:03 0200
- Mac OS X i386 building finished at Sat, 26 May 2012 00:28:08 0200
- Linux amd64 building started at Sat, 26 May 2012 00:36:49 0200
- Linux amd64 building finished at Sat, 26 May 2012 04:27:43 0200
Wine builds are synchronised with PlayOnLinux and PlayOnMac wine versions manager every half hour.
You can read the building log here and download the packages here: http://www.playonlinux.com/wine/
Wine building service
Saturday 26 May 2012 at 3:24 (1 comments)
Saturday 26 May 2012 at 1:36 (0 comments)
Friday 25 May 2012 at 23:07 (0 comments)
Sunday 20 May 2012 at 1:59 (2 comments)
Saturday 19 May 2012 at 23:09 (2 comments)
To finish the week, we're happy to announce you PlayOnLinux and PlayOnMac 4.1
Here is a short summary of the changes
PlayOnLinux can open documents, and manage extensions
Many of you asked this feature, now it's done! PlayOnLinux can open your documents, for example you can associate .doc files with Office 2010How does it work?
- Tells PlayOnLinux/PlayOnMac that you want to open .docx files (for example) with Microsoft Word 2010 (These settings can be found in option menu). This step can be automatically done when you install programs with PlayOnLinux.
- Open your .docx file with PlayOnLinux/PlayOnMac
A new debugger
PlayOnLinux and PlayOnMac 4.1 integrates a new and more clever debugger, so that we can support you more easily.
A new configure window
- System check on startup
- Lot of bug fixed (proxy settings, cdrom problems, wget, ...)
- UTF-8 problems fixed
And what about 4.0.18 and 4.0.19? You forgot the news!
A lot of small feature were added to:
- Install window : you can see the screenshots in big size by clicking on it
- A bug for Ubuntu 12.04
users that prevented PlayOnLinux from running is fixed
- Bugfix : POL prevented wine from running when the .exe was installed in a bad filesystem (instead of just alerting)
- Wine architectures problem should be fixed
- Ability to run custom commands before starting a program or a game
- Bugs fixed : #72, #561
- 64bits prefixes creation support
- OSX users
: New feature allowing to read the Windows part of a hybrid PC/Mac cdrom
To get more details, you can read the changelog
Enjoy, and don't hesitate to give feedbacks!
Thursday 17 May 2012 at 18:10 (5 comments)
Wednesday 16 May 2012 at 15:38 (24 comments)
To continue with the Blizzard serie, I've updated the good old Warcraft III
The old installer was really broken, and it was likely not to run with recent versions of PlayOnLinux and PlayOnMac. More over, it did not support Blizzard Online installer
Now it is fixed. Reign of Chaos
and Frozen Throne
works on Linux and Mac OS
(for those of you you are running Lion and only have a Power PC installer)
Reign Of Chaos
Enjoy, and don't hesitate to send feedbacks
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35 - 36 - 37 - 38 - 39 - 40 - 41 - 42