Environment: Linux Mint 19 Xfce, PoL 4.2.12, Wine 3.01
After installation of MP3Tag (from the original website, the package within the PoL repository crashes with checksum mismatch) MP3Tag looks like on the first hardcopy (1st image, pol-mp3tag.png): The fonts are blurred and fuzzy.
Then I de-installed MP3Tag and installed both winetricks and the corefonts.
After that I installed MP3Tag again, to no further success regarding the fonts. I got a bunch of new fonts (2nd image, pol-corefonts.png) installed with winetricks/corefonts, but I don't have the slightest idea on how to assign these fonts to MP3Tag.