Vous êtes ici
Last Man Standing 3.5 released
Dimanche 11 Novembre 2007 à 1:33
Last Man Standing (LMS) is a mod for Doom 3 which particularity is to propose an adventure in cooperative mode (but a single player mode is also available). Developed by Platinum Arts, this game's aim is to bring the classic Doom experience back.
Here's the list of the main features we can find in this 3.5 version:
* Compatible with the Doom 3 1.3.1 Patch and Doom 3 Steam Version
* Faster Map Loading Speeds and over 70 maps tuned for Coop play!
* A huge list of bug fixes
* New LMS theme song!!! Also check the lyrics out in the Doc folder, they rock!
* All of the zombies will now ragdoll
* Lots of SP Coop tweaks including improved spawn points, starting map weapons, and lag tweaks!
* Nine new maps are added from TA_Alucard that are prefixed with TS which stands for Training Simulation. Check them out and let us know what you think!
* Old LMS favorite Prog_Doomship is back with many fixes!
* Prog_Sewer and KF_Arena have received numerous updates thanks to The_Master!
* Colors on players nametags now reflect armor amount.
* Fortcomp has received some tweaking!
* Many various map tweaks and fixes
To get Last Man Standing 3.5, rendez-vous at the Platinum Arts's download page. It is available for Windows and Linux systems but unfortunately not yet for Mac ones (By the way, if you are interested in helping them, you can contact them at this adress).
Up Coming stuffs after this release :
* A map pack is on its way
* The LMS soundtrack release is in planning
* In addition there is a possible major development on the way that they will post about hopefully soon.
Interested ? More information on Last Man Standing's website.