I wanted to play Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 on my mac, but there are 2 problems currently keeping me from doing so.
The game itself is a Windows-based Steam game, minimum System specs recommended:
- OS: Windows 7 (64bit)
- Processor: Core2Duo 2.66 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10.x or OpenGL 3.3 with video card with 1GB ram and support for v4 shaders
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: May not work properly with Windows 7 and 8 (32bit) version. On-board graphics card are not recommend. Highly recommend to have an independent graphics card.
First: The PlayOnMac Guide asks me to select the exe, but I can't even install the game from Steam on my mac afaik, so the exe is unobtainable.
Is there a workaround?
Then there have been multiple "It seems your application has crashed, but if the application is running, please ignore this"-errors. Can I really just ignore them considering or may something be faulty?
processor:3.2 GHz Intel Core i3
memory:12 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5670 512 MB
Dunno, if there is information you'd need I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how to obtain it, I'm not that tech savvy, sadly
I'd appreciate any help I can get and thank you for your time.