You are here
NVIDIA display driver 169.09
Tuesday 22 January 2008 at 13:38
Available since yesterday, i.e one month after the former release, the 169.09 version of the NVIDIA display driver seems to have been released to counterbalance the latest Catalyst driver's.
Here's the release highlights list:
- Fixed a problem causing the fan on some GPUs to always run at full speed.
- Fixed a bug that caused the X driver to crash if the X.Org GLX extension module was loaded intead of NVIDIA??s.
- Improved the X driver??s awareness of the current notebook docking status.
- Fixed brightness control on HP Compaq notebooks.
- Fixed a bug in the Linux/i2c algorithm driver implementation that prevented core transfer types from succeeding.
The official page of the 32 bits NVIDIA display driver 169.09 (EN).
The official page of the 64 bits NVIDIA display driver 169.09 (EN).
NVIDIA display driver 169.09 for x86 systems (USA)
NVIDIA display driver 169.09 for x86_64 systems (USA)
Source : PCINpact.com